Why You Want the Best CPA Review Course
A CPA review course must cover the essentials of the CPA examination, which include:
- Auditing & Attestation – Internal controls, engagement planning, document review, evaluation, and so on.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting – Financial statement overview, government accounting and reporting, non-profit reporting, statement items and specific transactions you’ll run across.
- Regulation – Ethics, business law, federal taxation procedures and accounting issues, professional responsibility, and beyond.
- Business Environment & Concepts – Organizational structure, accounting management, information technology, planning, measurement, and economic concepts that impact daily business operations.
If you have the best CPA review course, then you can approach the exam knowing you are prepared to handle all of these vital elements. Otherwise, you’ll be crippled and your scores will reflect your unpreparedness and add to the stress you’re already experiencing.
Don’t let that happen to you! See how Yaeger’s CPA review materials are designed to break each section down into easy-to-absorb portions.
What are Commonly Used CPA Review Courses?
Here are some of the other review courses you might’ve run across in your research:
- Becker CPA Review – Noted for its high prices, underperforming lecturers in their live classes and heavy use of yellow markers! Plus, it requires a high cost to retake classes..
- Gleim CPA Review Courses – While strong in practice tests, Gleim lacks essential video lectures and instructor connection.
- Bisk CPA Review – With materials that aren’t updated frequently, redundant study resources, and an enormously restrictive money-back guarantee, this program suffers from rather mixed reviews.
- Roger CPA Review – Providing only limited access to online materials, this review program also lacks live support and lacks a variety of experienced instructors.
We’re glad that your search has brought you to Yaeger CPA Review. We are committed to helping students outperform the results they’ve experienced through these other CPA review courses. As our program values teaching over memorization and the belief that studying for the CPA exam can be fun alongside the challenge, you can feel confident that you have discovered the best CPA review course that exists today.
Why is Yaeger the Best CPA Review Course?
We ensure that you retain the comprehension and skill application the AICPA notes as essential for high CPA performance, including:
We incorporate only the best teaching and studying elements that are noted for their past success rates. These range from Wiley textbooks to audio/video lectures and beyond. With all of these tools at your fingertips, you don’t have to worry that you’ll miss out on any important topic or concept.
CPA Review Products
CPA Review Updates
Let's Talk CPA
Live Radio Show! Wed, Mar 6 - 8:30 pm EST
Topic: Do You Have Questions for NASBA ?
Don't forget about our past Radio Shows: